Herb’s Cider is seeking down to earth, enthusiastic and self-motivated team members with a high level of business acumen to be responsible for growing the company’s portfolio and engaging consumers, through managing distributors and work accounts. The position will be based from your home office within the Puget Sound area and report to our CEO and Regional Sales Director located in Bellingham Washington.
The Puget Sound Sales Representative will be responsible for product sales in Seattle and the greater surrounding areas. The Sales Representative will be responsible for working closely with the Distribution Companies, to maximize sales and distribution within the Sales Representative’s territory. The Puget Sound Sales representative will report directly to the Regional Sales Director and Herb’s Cider’s CEO.
- Achieve our sales, merchandising and profit goals by helping attain sales and profit objective on our products.
- Assist the distributor sales representative in attaining their sales and distribution objectives on our brand and execution of sales strategies and communication of sales goals by working with them and providing training support on our product line.
- Secure product placement on retail shelves and endcaps and tap handle placements.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Participate and represent our brand in promotions and company events including demos, tastings and festivals.
- Make decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history and reports.
- Attend sales meetings to discuss sales issues, competitive activities, and opportunities to maximize sales efforts.
- Assist other key Team Members in distributor management meetings by providing well documented reports on the levels of distribution, display and sales by the distributor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years field sales experience in the alcoholic beverage industry with a history of success.
- Preferred Territory Management and Distributor Communication experience.
- Strong business relationship management skills, customer focus, and drive for results.
- Must have valid driver’s license, safe driving record and vehicle must be registered, insured and reliable.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)